Understanding Databases using SQL: SQL with Entity-Relationship Model and constraints
- 2 students
- 1hr 1min of on-demand video
- Created by Madhavi Vaidya
Overview of Database Management Systems –
Overview of DBMS, Advantages of DBMS, Introduction to RDBMS, overall system architecture
Database Management System Models –
Relational model, Normalization, ER model, Mapping Cardinalities.
Structured Query Language –
DQL,DDL, DML, DCL, and TCL
Introduction to SQL, SQL Datatypes, Components of SQL, Range Operators(In,Between,Like, NULL Predicate), Clauses(Distinct, where), Constraints, implementation of constraints in SQL
What you’ll learn
- SQL provides a systematic method of creating, updating, retrieving, and storing information in a database.
- As SQL allows to query data, sort data, and manipulate data in various ways
- SQL is a backend technology that allows us to store and manipulate data with various programming languages like Python, languages on .Net platform, Java, Android, etc.
|| FREE ||