Learn step-by-step the way to create Telegram Bots with JS. Explore complete Serverless technology stack.
- Created by Deni Temirov
- Last updated 9/2019
Get involved in chatbot revolution
“ By 2020 every one will wear average more conversations with a bot than with their partner ” – Gartner.
Thanks such a lot for taking the time to prevent by and inspect my Telegram Chatbot Bootcamp Course!
So what is the course about?
You will find out how to use Telegram Bot API with Telegraf library and explore all features.
We will use complete serverless technology stack: NodeJS, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS S3.
Step-by-step you’ll learn all basic features and afterwards, we’ll build together advanced Crypto Bot with cool features such as:
- Inline Mode
- QUIZ Game
- NoSQL DataBase
- Dynamic Emojis on price change
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- …you’re a student
- …already worked quite a bit with chatbots but want to dive deeper in advanced features
- …you’re want to make some great chatbot to boost your audience or get more sales with a chatbot assistant
- …you’re an Internet of Things (IoT) developer and you want to create a chatbot for interacting with IoT devices.
- …you’re Blockchain Enthusiast and you would like to attach blockchain technology with chatbots
Here is strictly what we cover during this course:
- The “What”, “Why” and “How”
- Chatbot basics
- Inline Keyboards
- Inline Mode
- Markdown and HTML modes for message
- Get data from third-party API
- Quiz Game
- NoSQL Database AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Lambda
- AWS S3
- Serverless Framework
So all theories will be learned with practice in building a project in the real world.
And also our bot would use AWS Free Tier for all services so you have nothing to risks, but everything to gain!
So what are you waiting for? Take this course and create your own chatbot today, all in a fun and practical way!
See you in the class!
3 hours left at this offer!
Coupon Code: 88702AD1F87501E28CBB