Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud retouch + Photoshop effects for photography and more. Learn the Essentials to Advanced!
- 4.3 (858 ratings)
- 66,271 students enrolled
- Created by Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
- Last updated 1/2020
January 2020 course updated: I added a quick video about Photoshop 2020 update on constraining proportions when resizing smart objects, photos, type layers, and shape layers.
The course has been updated: Select and Mask technology has been added to more accurately define hair.
Learn PORTRAIT PHOTO PHOTOSHOP EDITION FOR FUN or Profit! Many college students have gone on to become full-time wedding photographers or do side photography for additional income. Learn about industry standard photo editing techniques today!
This is similar to 5 cycles in one final cycle: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouch, RAW Retouch, Portrait Framing and Special Effects, and advanced black and white transformations.
This is the course that will teach you everything you want to understand to advance in photo editing from Photoshop, whether you’re a professional photographer looking to provide more services to clients and increase income, or an amateur looking to improve their selfie.
Have you ever wondered how photographic photographers have an attractive portfolio? Or how do magazine models look flawless in these stories and covers? how does that black and white image jump from the page with this detailed and intense tone? Or how do a couple’s wedding photos have a special effect “out of the frame”?
In this course, I’ve included the essential techniques to achieve portrait photography Photoshop editing, including
- Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
- Effective retouching techniques
- Stylistic adjustment techniques
- Improved black-and-white conversions
- Special effects and edits to offer as a bonus to your clients
These are methods you’ll use to enhance your own photos for fun, otherwise you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to draw in more clients. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and every one the opposite various categories of portrait photos.
This course won’t just assist you to retouch photos that you’re already taking for a client. It also has the potential to help you land more customers, and add more photo enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students “learn by doing.”
Signing up for the course also includes
- Access to discussion forums (to discuss and post links to your personal photos that you have been working on for even my fellow students whom I can criticize and provide comments!)
- Access to all or any future lectures that are added to the present course (that could also be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques associated with portrait photography
- Discount coupons for other new courses launched
- Free support files to follow along with in the lectures (most of the lectures feature equivalent photos available for download, but students are liberal to use their own photos of course)
- Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include quizzes to assess your learning, and some helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
See my CV on this page for more of my educational and professional background.
Let’s get started learning and creating!
2 days left at this offer!
Coupon Code: PHOTORETOUCHING