Linux for Absolute. Get started with Linux, application development, server, and network configuration, and become a System Administrator!
- 4.2 (1,492 ratings)
- 104,998 students enrolled
- Created by Joseph Delgadillo, Nick Germaine
- Last updated 11/2019
Would you like to get a job in the field of IT? Do you want to become a Linux supervisor but don’t know where to urge started? This course, will start by covering the basics of using Linux, progressing to the advanced system and networking skills needed to become a Linux manager! We will cover the subsequent topics during this course:
- Linux installation
- Command-line usage
- Development tools including choosing an IDE
- GitHub setup
- Complete Meteor.js web project
- LAMP stack setup and app deployment
- User management
- Network administration
Register now to receive 7.5+ hours of HD video lessons, lifetime access and a certificate of completion!
This course is fully subtitled in English.
If you’re not convinced, here are a couple of the glowing reviews this course has received.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get started using Linux
- Students interested in learning web development
- A student who would really like to figure as a Linux supervisor
2 days left at this offer!
Coupon Code: EE79AA095E52CBE3B47E