Learn how to create a WordPress theme using Pinegrow: From your HTML template to a totally functional WordPress theme.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- (298 ratings)
- 23,788 students
- 1hr 46min of on-demand video
- Created by ARNOUD Emmanuel
What is the course about?
The course is about developing a WordPress theme using Pinegrow WP which is a desktop application for Windows, Mac and Linux systems that allows you to create responsive websites with multi-page direct editing, CSS styling and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS and build WordPress themes on a completely innovative way.
WordPress, theme, HTML, Bootstrap, development, design, PHP
What kind of materials are included?
How long the course take to complete?
About 2 hours to observe all the videos and 1 week to master all the techniques, counting on the initial knowledge.
Why take this course?
To experiment an innovative way of making WordPress themes
How is the course structured?
In this course, you will learn :
- How to create a basic WordPress theme in but 20 minutes
- create a basic WordPress theme structure
- How to create a typical WordPress theme structure including header and footer
- activate your theme in WordPress
- How to include the URL, description, and links in your templates
- import HTML content from WordPress to your HTML template
- add navigation menus
- How to prepare your content to make a WordPress Loop
- create a WordPress Loop
- How to create and use sidebars and widgets
- create the foremost common WordPress templates files
- How to create the SEARCH template
- create the SINGLE template
- How to use the Pinegrow Home Page feature
- make your theme ready for the Jetpack plugin
- How to create WordPress Customizer ready components