Paint watercolor iris flowers – beginner friendly techniques (free downloadable coloring page templates included)
- 254 students
- 53min of on-demand video
- Created by Eliza, the Watercolour Witch
Do you want to learn how to paint this Iris flower with galaxy background, but you don’t have much experience with watercolors?
Easy to follow step-by-step online class that shows you how to accurately paint an iris flower with great likeness!
Hi, I’m Eliza, the Watercolour Witch.
I’m an illustrator and a watercolor art teacher.
I’ve taught more than 6000 students around the globe on how to watercolor with ease.
I make art tutorial videos so that you can forget stressing out when it comes to creating your own paintings.
My goal for you is to upgrade your painting skills while having fun. So, in this class not only you will be learning how to paint this iris flower with galaxy background, but I’ll be sharing my tips and tricks resources that are designed to support, encourage, and enhance your experience with watercolor.
This class is perfect for beginners (even if you’ve never handled a brush before) and Experienced Artists (who can pick up some new techniques).
In the class I’m going to talk about:
- How to paint the Iris flower from a-z in an understandable way ( even if you don’t have any background in botanical painting)
- How to create colorful flower petals
- Demystify some myths about the wet-on-wet technique while showing you how to create an effortless galaxy background
- Show you how to easily create fun watercolor effects with just a straw
- Moreover, you can practice basic inking techniques with me
I made the entire process easy. That means…
You won’t be learning how to draw a realistic iris flower. While in other classes you need to sketch the project yourself, in this beginner-friendly class a downloadable line art template (coloring page) is included, which takes away the stress of having to produce a sketch before the painting.
There is nothing to risk, here all you need to do is enjoy the painting process!
So it’s time to take action! Grab your brushes and start painting now!
See you in the class!
|| FREE ||