Build and deploy Jenkins continuous integration CI/CD Pipeline with Amazon AWS Beanstalk using GitHub.
- Created by Myra Gul, ClayDesk E-learning, Syed Raza
In the world of DevOps automation and Devops, big data analytics, and Enterprise Cloud apps, enterprise grade app development and management has become a challenge!
Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities along side robust Amazon AWS platform may be a powerful combination and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
Welcome to DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course, bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Do if you or your company face challenges with enterprise app deployment or would really like to find out the way to automate software delivery using Jenkins Continuous Integration with Amazon AWS Beanstalk and Github as source repository? Look no further – DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company, application developer, data analyst, business analyst, web developer, IT administrator, data center engineer, project manager, project engineer, or programmer? and want to realize fundamental and intermediate level skills and luxuriate in a desirable high paying career?
Or maybe you only want to find out additional tips and techniques taking to an entire new level?
Welcome to DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course – A specialized course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you’re won’t find a course almost like this. The inverted classroom template with hands-on learning will help you experience entrance directly into the course when your educational journey begins.
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Setting up Amazon AWS Environment from scratch
- Installing Java JDK, NGINX, Elastic beanstalk CLI
- Configuring AWS instances with security groups and roles
- Install Jenkins using AWS Shell and implement a continuous integration build server
- Connect GitHub as a source store for Python and PHP applications
- Deploy an AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Jenkins CI, complete Devops pipeline, and far more….
So, if you would like to:
- Gain a solid understanding of Amazon AWS (AWS Beanstalk, EBCLI, Jenkins CI / CD, GitHub and Linux SSH Shell), this course is for you
- Gain marketable skills as an IT professional and professional, this course is for you
- This course isn’t designed for advanced level students
…this DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
This is what our students say:
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and that i loved equally of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Jennifer Savos.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experiences!
Why take this course?
As a 3x AWS Certified and DevOps Engineer at ClayDesk managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in DevOps: Build Complete CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline With AWS course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the leading edge of Devops – and luxuriate in bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Myra Gul & Team ClayDesk
2 days left at this offer!
Coupon Code: 9BC066D9B0CEF3372D58