How I went from 0 to 20,000 students creating online courses with the resources I already had
- 1,048 students enrolled
- Created by Ben Silverstein
- Published 4/2020
Do you have a great idea for an online class? Do you have a skill, hobby, or interest that you would like to share with the world? Are you looking for an additional source of revenue doing something you already know and love?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then this is the course for you.
Elearning is projected to be a $325 Billion a year industry by 2025. And with the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, online and distance learning has seen enormous growth. If you want to get into online teaching, now is a perfect time.
I’ve been teaching online classes since 2015. During that time over 20,000 students from 150+ countries have taken my classes. I make thousands of dollars of the month on these classes and am a top Udemy instructor. If you search “Digital Advertising” on Udemy my class (Digital Advertising & Marketing 101) is the first result.
In this course I teach how to take your passion and turn it into a profitable online course. And I show you how you can get started using tools and equipment you likely already have (like a computer and smartphone) and show you some free resources you can use to create professional-looking content.
This course will cover the following:
- Introduction: Who am I and what is my experience with online teaching
- Choosing the right subject: How to identify the right subject for your class
- Picking the right equipment: You may already have what you need to get started. I show you what you can use and make some recommendations if you want to purchase new equipment
- Talking Head vs. Voiceover: I explain what these are and how you can use the best strategy to engage your audience
- Creating Voiceovers: You’ve seen it before, but there are some easy tools you can use to make professional-level voiceover videos
- Video editing software: Once you record your video, you need to edit them. There are plenty of free and easy tools that anyone can use to get started
- Finding the right platform: Once your course is done you need to find the best place to upload, host and promote it
- Create a Header Image: Your header image shows the world in a bright and shiny way what your course is about. You need one that will grab people’s attention
- Create a Promo Video: Before students sign up for your course they can watch a short promotional video. I give you some tips to make your video stand out in the crowd
- Promotion: Promotion can seem like a big hurdle, but there are a few easy tricks that anyone can do to get started. Once you know what’s important, the rest is easy
- And More: There are plenty of other tips and tricks I share from my own experience
Learn from half a decade of experience and create a professional course today. With the right strategy and a little bit of work, you’ll have your first class up and running and making money in no time.
Music from: BenSound (dot com)
1 day left at this offer!
Coupon Code: FB5E42689D43D445C14A