Computer Graphics: As per the Syllabus of Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka, India for BCA Sem-6th
- 136 students
- 1hr 50min of on-demand video
- Created by Shrinath Pai
This course is designed to meet the requirement of a Diploma / UG / PG Computer Science / Application Students.
Course Learning Outcome:
- The Application Areas & Need of various Display Devices to generate Softcopy & Hardcopy Output.
- Picture Construction Techniques and Programming Solution for Picture Generation.
- Types of Display – 2D, 3 Dimensions, Projection Ideas.
- Application of Windowing, Clipping techniques.
- Use of Colour Models, Shading Ideas.
After the completion of the Course, the Candidate can enroll for Advanced Graphics to Learn the concepts in detail.
|| FREE ||