Learn how to style Professional Video Transitions in After Effects CC and the way to use them in Premiere Pro Video Editing
- 4.1 (306 ratings)
- 27,876 students enrolled
- Created by Louay Zambarakji
- Last updated 2/2018
From the author of the best-selling and highest-rated book After Effects,
you now have a new course:
100% updated in February 2018 to incorporate the newest methods to make Video Transition.
What’s this course all about?
Video Transitions are getting better every day. Style and Methods are being upgraded.
In this course you’ll learn the newest methods to make Video Transitions you’ll use in After Effects and in your Video Editing programs like Premiere Pro CC.
Enhance your Videos:
If it’s for professional or personal use with seamless or eye-catching transitions, it will always make your videos more professional.
- Step by Step guides the way to create Professional Video Transitions using Video Mattes.
- Techniques to form your Video Transitions adaptable to other Video Editing Software
- Motion Graphics Techniques to rapidly create transitions
- How to use Visual Effects to reinforce your Transitions.
Download the project files and therefore the ability to use Video Mattes
- This course comes complete with 30+ Transitions and every one the Project Files for you to repeat, amend, or re-style.
- Feel free to use all the transitions in your projects.
- Download quite 30+ Already rendered Video Transition to use in your projects
A little bit about me – better said by Stephan:
This isn’t my first course with Louay, and there are good reasons for that. Louay’s courses are some the most well thought out, intelligently designed, and clearly structured for all levels of experience…
One of my favorite aspects of Louay’s instructions is that, while engaging the students, he doesn’t waste time with verbal nonsense. As a student you will not have your time wasted with poorly edited videos with audio content that has nothing to do with the course. But don’t read that as Louay isn’t engaging or lacking interest. It’s the opposite. He wants his students to find out and achieve a better skill set in After Effect.
Another top remark about Louay is that he is always there for his students. I’ve read several questions from other students (and even asked a few myself), and Louay’s response time is great.
So, get ready to jump in and be challenged. Stephen Nelson (Louay Student at After Effects CC: Beginner to Expert Course)
Upgrade Your Skills:
After Effects presents a wide range of applications. Transitions are one of them. Mastering this unique skill is effective and rewarding. You will become proficient in understanding how transitions work, which tools and methods to use and how to rapidly create them.
Join in and I will see you in the first lesson.
2 days left at this offer!
Coupon Code: 500KPROMO-1